Authors: Azra K. Nurkic, Chelsea Raubenheimer
Additional stats from this week include:
• 1 in 38 Americans has now tested positive for COVID-19. (compared to 1 in 78 in July)
• 1 in 1,457 Americans has died of COVID-19.
• Contrary to some beliefs, COVID-19 is currently killing 5.5 times more people than the flu, and surpasses stroke, Alzheimer’s and diabetes.
• 1 in 20 North Dakotans has now tested positive for COVID-19.
• 12% of the recommended contract tracers needed to trace COVID-19 cases in North Dakota are currently on staff.