Institute for Development Impact
Position: Evaluator and Public Sector Financial Management Specialist (Multiple Positions)
Organization: Institute for Development Impact
Introduction to I4DI
The Institute for Development Impact is a woman-owned, global monitoring and evaluation firm, dedicated to advancing evidence-based decision-making for improved social impact programming. To that end, I4DI specializes in advanced data analytics, independent research and evaluation, systems design and development, and monitoring to assess, inform, and strengthen policies and programs. I4DI is trusted by a diverse range of clients, including multilateral agencies like the World Bank Group and the United Nations, U.S. Government agencies including the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), as well as national governments, private foundations, and private sector clients around the world. Our team is well-known for its organization-wide evaluation experience, expertise in qualitative research methods, and systems approach to institutionalizing and sustaining data-driven decision-making.
I4DI is looking for Evaluators and Public Sector Financial Management Specialists for:
Periodic assignments evaluating United States Government (USG) technical assistance provided to developing countries and the degree to which this technical assistance resulted in sustainable improvements in public sector financial management and financial sector strengthening.
Required technical experience:
- Designing and conducting international development projects;
- Structuring evaluations that rigorously assess performance in relation to Theory of Change or for projects designed using a Logical Framework;
- Expertise with various evaluation designs and methods;
- Experience with one or more aspects of public sector financial management.
Required sector experience:
A minimum of 10 years of experience in one or more sectors of expertise:
- Revenue policy and administration;
- Budget and financial accountability;
- Government debt and infrastructure finance;
- Banking and financial services;
- Deposit insurance systems;
- Emerging payment systems;
- Financial inclusion/empowerment;
- Treasury operations;
- Infrastructure financing, and illicit financial intelligence;
- Financial crime analysis, investigation and prosecution.
Send resume/CV to email@example.com with the position title included in the subject line. No phone calls please. Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for will be contacted. I4DI is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org